NDIS and Physiotherapy: Enhancing Your Journey to Optimal Health
At Enhanced Physio, we are committed to providing exceptional care and support to individuals under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
We understand the unique challenges faced by NDIS participants. We offer specialised physiotherapy services that can significantly improve your quality of life.
We will explore how physiotherapy can benefit NDIS Participants.
Read on other information pages to discover how our team can help you on your path to enhanced well-being.
It's important to note that physiotherapy can be a part of the NDIS. Which includes a range of services to improve independence and daily performance.
These therapeutic supports can include:
- Communication and Language Skills:
- Speech therapy services to enhance communication abilities.
- Personal Care, Grooming, and Hygiene:
- Assistance and training in personal care tasks to improve independence in activities of daily living.
- Mobility, Movement, and Pain Relief:
- Physiotherapy services to enhance mobility, manage pain, and improve overall physical function..
- Participation in the Community:
- Support and interventions to facilitate participation in community activities and social engagement.
- Relationships and Interpersonal Interactions:
- Social skills training and therapeutic interventions to improve relationships and interpersonal interactions.
What to Expect from Your First Appointment:
We want you to feel comfortable and confident in our care. With a significant or permanent disability, it is crucial that you have a positive relationship with your healthcare team.
In your first appointment, you can expect us to:
- Review your NDIS Plan
- Discuss your disability, lifestyle, and goals
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of your condition. Evaluate muscle strength, joint mobility, balance, and endurance
- Provide recommendations for mobility equipment that may improve your daily mobility
Seek your permission to collaborate with other health professionals in your treatment team